Customer Rules & Guidelines Freedom Promise Program
CAPE COD HARLEY-DAVIDSON
Purchasers of new MY 2023 Harley- Davidson Sportster Motorcycles are eligible for the following offer:
1. The customer (“Purchaser”) must purchase a new model year 2023 Harley-Davidson Sportster motorcycle available and in stock at Cape Cod Harley-Davidson ("Eligible Motorcycle") between September 1,2023 and October 31,2023 ("Sales Period").
2. Purchaser who purchases an Eligible Motorcycle during the Sales Period has the option to trade-in the Eligible Motorcycle at its original purchase price towards the purchase of a new, unregistered, model year 2023 or 2024 Harley-Davidson Touring, Trike, Softail, or Special Edition/Shrine Big Twin motorcycle (“Eligible Trade-Up Motorcycle”). Offer is limited to one claim per eligible VIN. Excludes Police Models.
3. The trade-in must occur no later than August 31, 2024 (“Trade-Up Period”).
4. Customers must redeem the offer at Cape Cod Harley-Davidson where the Eligible Motorcycle purchase originated.
5. The owner must have the original bill of sale and title in the original owner’s name as valid proof of purchase of the qualifying new motorcycle at time of trade-in to qualify for this offer.
6. Original purchase price does not include taxes, title, registration, license fees, state fees, parts and accessories, dealer set-up/prep/freight charges, ancillary products (e.g., Extended Service Plans, GAP, wheel and tire coverage, etc…) and other dealer add-ons, regardless of the amount actually paid.
7. The offer only applies to Eligible Motorcycles submitted for trade-in on a new, unregistered Eligible Trade-Up Motorcycle of greater value and not the same model. Offer is limited to one claim per eligible VIN. Offer is limited to one claim per customer.
8. The Purchaser is responsible for the difference between the trade-in value of the Eligible Motorcycle and the purchase price of the Eligible Trade-Up Motorcycle.
9. Trade-in must be a vehicle in good condition and good working order. Tires, suspension, engine, and transmission must all be within factory specifications and are subject to inspection by Cape Cod Harley-Davidson. Vehicle exterior cannot reflect neglect or abuse. Cape Cod Harley-Davidson will make the sole determination regarding whether the trade-in is in good working condition and good working order.
10. The purchaser is responsible for all costs of operating and maintaining the Eligible Motorcycle prior to trade-in.
11. This offer may not be combined with any other promotions, offers or discounts without the express permission of CAPE COD Harley-Davidson. However, qualified customers can use Harley-Davidson Financial Services special financing promotions in conjunction with the Freedom Promise. The Freedom Promise trade-in benefit will not be considered as part of the rider’s down payment.
12. This offer is not transferable except to the original owner’s spouse or to the original owner’s legally recognized domestic partner, provided such person lives in the same household and has the same permanent address as the original owner. Cape Cod Harley-Davidson may require documentation to substantiate this relationship before extending the offer to the spouse or domestic partner.
13. Eligible Trade-Up Motorcycles must be taken from dealer stock and are not available on future motorcycle orders, deliveries or deposits outside the Trade-Up Period. Certain models of motorcycles may not be available.
14. Valid only at Cape Cod Harley-Davidson. Non-transferrable. Cannot be redeemed for cash or cash equivalent. Offer not valid on motorcycles purchased and/or delivered outside the Sales Period or outside the U.S. Cape Cod Harley-Davidson is not responsible for lost or stolen proof of purchase documentation. Offer is subject to change without notice. Void where prohibited.