Do you love talking to people? Are you passionate and knowledgeable about Harley-Davidson® motorcycles?
Do you get excited about accessorizing motorcycles?
We have an opening for a Parts & Accessories Sales Associate who is upbeat, organized, and reliable. We are looking for a proactive individual to actively solicit sales and suggest selling of service-related parts and accessories in conjunction with the service department.
Cape Cod Harley-Davidson is a growing dealership that promotes a positive, enjoyable work atmosphere. We understand the value of open communication and work-life balance. We are looking to add some exceptional individuals to our existing staff. We provide on-site HDU training, off-site H-D® training, and continued education. We want to grow our team from within so there are opportunities to grow within the dealership.
When a customer comes through our doors, we want someone who is excited to suggest beyond the parts the customer needs- we want you to help create the bike of their dreams.
We can train you further on knowledge about parts.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining a clean and efficient parts & accessories (P&A) environment
- Handle customer communication regarding returns and/or problems with orders. Issue return authorizations and maintain related records.
- Answer customers' questions and assist them in identifying and obtaining parts and accessories that they might need or enjoy.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure the correct parts are properly delivered to repair orders
- Pre-staging future parts jobs for Sales and Service departments
- Working with Service Technicians to ensure their P&A needs are being met
- Looking up parts and quoting prices for parts using Harley-Davidson catalogs
- Notifying Parts department if parts need to be ordered
- Maintaining special orders and/or backorder logs
- Updating inventory control system and parts catalogs; completing cycle counts
What we offer:
- Health and dental benefits
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Employee discount
- Paid vacation time and select holidays
- Paid training opportunities
- Positive, fun work environment
Qualifications & Requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Knowledge and experience of motorcycle parts and accessories and with servicing of Harley-Davidson motorcycles
- Experience with Point of Sale and computerized inventory systems or the ability to quickly learn
- Ability to accept direction, follow instructions, ask questions, work well with customers and staff, and maintain a professional attitude
- Physical ability to use both hands, to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, handle tools, lift 60 pounds of material and to push an 850+/- pound motorcycle
Pay based on experience. Base pay + bonus commision plan. We understand that when you are financially comfortable, you will be happier. We want to make sure you are happy.
If you are a qualified, self-motivated individual who goes the extra step and holds the quality of your work and the others around you at a high level, then we want you to join our team.
Apply now by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line: Parts Associate Application.
We look forward to hearing from you!