18 October 2020 11:00
FIRST RESPONDERS APPRECIATION RIDE 2020
Sunday October 18, 2020
Yarmouth Police Department Headquarters
Help us honor the strength of the human spirit as we honor First Responders and our American Pride.
This very special 55-mile motorcycle ride--hosted by the Yarmouth Police Foundation--is open to everyone and will start at Yarmouth Police Headquarters at 12:00 noon and travel a beautiful and scenic route through portions of Yarmouth—Dennis—Brewster—Orleans—Chatham—and Harwich and end up riding along the ocean beaches on South Shore Drive in Bass River and finishing at the Yarmouth Loyal Order of Moose Family Lodge--where light food and refreshments will be available at no cost thanks to generous donations from the Yarmouth Business Community--located at 769 Route 28 in South Yarmouth.
This ride is open to EVERYONE who loves riding and appreciates our First Responders and our great Nation..
• Everyone is urged to be in place at Yarmouth Police Headquarters located at 340 Higgins Crowell Road by 11:00AM.
• An Opening Ceremony honoring all First Responders will start promptly at 11:30 AM.
• Kickstands up at 12:00 Noon.
• All riders will receive a free First Responder emblem and T-Shirt as long as they last.
Proceeds will help support the Yarmouth Police Foundation and the K9 Sergeant Sean M. Gannon First Responders Training Complex.
FIRST RESPONDERS APPRECIATION RIDE ROUTE
50 Mile Route 2 Hour Estimated Travel Time
• Leave Yarmouth Police Department Headquarters at 1200
• Exit lot and turn right on Higgins Crowell Road to Willow Street
• Turn Right at Willow and travel to Route 6A
• Turn right and travel on Route 6A through Yarmouthport, Dennis, Brewster, and Orleans
• Turn right on Eldridge Parkway in Orleans
• Turn right and travel on Route 28 in to Chatham
• Stay on Route 28 to Chatham rotary
• Travel on Route 28 through Chatham and Harwich
• Turn left on to Lower County Road
• Travel all the way through Harwich and Dennis back to Route 28 in West Dennis
• Turn left on to Route 28 over Bass River Bridge in to Yarmouth
• Turn left on Old Main Street and travel to South Street
• Turn left at South Street and travel to South Shore Drive
• Turn right on to Seaview Avenue and end at the Loyal Order of the Moose Family Lodge at corner of Seaview Avenue and Route 28 in South Yarmouth